ThePosiTector 6000consists of a body and a probe. A wide selection of interchangeable probes are available. All bodies accept all probes.
Measures very thick coatings on ALL metals. Ideal for measuring ship hull coatings and thick intumescent paints.
- Measures up to 63.5 mm (2.5 inches)
- Measures non-conductive coatings on both ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates
- Braided stainless steel cable - kink-proof, wear and cut resistant
- Long-lasting, low wear probe face to facilitate scanning of large surfaces
- Includes a handle for easy one-handed operation
- Includes a set of traceable coating thickness standards
- Includes instruction card
|Range:||0 - 2.5 inches |
0 - 63.5 mm
|*Accuracy:|| (0.01 in. + 3%) |
(0.2 mm + 3%)
|Minimum Surface Area:||10 x 10 in. (254 x 254 mm)|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness:||0.2 in. (5 mm)|
|Weight:||0.8 lb. (0.4 kg)|
*Accuracies are stated as a fixed value plus a percentage of the gage's actual reading.
FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
Click to View DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 Frequently Asked Questions
- Wirelessly connect PosiTector probes to smart devices