The PosiTector 6000 consists of a body and a probe. A wide selection of interchangeable probes are available. All bodies accept all probes.
- Two (2) year probe warranty
- Heavy-duty, gold-plated locking connector for industrial environments
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) traceable to NIST or PTB included with every probe
- Each probe retains its own unique calibration information (allowing full probe interchangeability)
- Extended cables available for underwater or remote measuring. Specify length when ordering
- Probes are PosiTector SmartLink compatible - wirelessly connect PosiTector 6000 probes to your smart device
Cabled Spare Probe
Measures intumescent paint and other thick protective coatings on steel.
- Measures up to 38 mm (1.5 inches)
- Braided stainless steel cable - kink-proof, wear and cut resistant
- Includes hard shell case and 19 mm (750 mil) shim
Compatible with PosiTector bodies with serial numbers greater than 700,000 and the new PosiTector SmartLink.
Probe Weight: 1.8 lbs / 0.8 kg
0 - 63.5 mm
0 - 2.5 inches
+ (0.01 in. + 3%)
+ (0.2 mm + 3%)
|Minimum SurfaceArea||10 x 10 in. (254 x 254 mm)|
|Minimum SubstrateThickness||0.2 in. (5 mm)|
*Accuracies are stated as a fixed value plus a percentage of the gage's actual reading.
Probe Ordering Guide
|Probe Model||Substrates||Measuring Range|
|FNGS||Ferrous / Non-ferrous||0 - 2.5 inches (0 - 63.5 mm)|
- Wirelessly connect PosiTector probes to smart devices