FHXS Xtreme probe with Alumina wear face and braided cable for hot or rough surfaces. Hot surfaces up to 250 C (500 F).Compatible with PosiTector bodies with serial numbers greater than 700,000 and the new PosiTector SmartLink.
- Two (2) year probe warranty
- Heavy-duty, gold-plated locking connector for industrial environments
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) traceable to NIST or PTB included with every probe
- Each probe retains its own unique calibration information (allowing full probe interchangeability)
- Extended cables available for underwater or remote measuring. Specify length when ordering
- Probes are PosiTector SmartLink compatible - wirelessly connect PosiTector 6000 probes to your smart device
Separate FHXS Xtreme Probe
FHXS Xtreme Measures non-conductive coatings on steel substrates.
FHXS Xtreme probe with Alumina wear face and braided cable for hot or rough surfaces. Hot surfaces up to 250 C (500 F).
Compatible with PosiTector bodies with serial numbers greater than 700,000 and the new PosiTector SmartLink.
|Range||0 - 10,000 um|
|0 - 400 mils|
|Accuracy||+ (0.1 mils + 3%)|
|+ (2 um + 3%) |
*Accuracies are stated as a fixed value plus a percentage of the gage's actual reading.
Probe Ordering Guide
|Probe Model||Substrates||Measuring Range|
|FHXS Xtreme||Ferrous||0 - 400 mils (0 - 10000 um)|
- Wirelessly connect PosiTector probes to smart devices