The PosiTector 6000 consists of a body and a probe. A wide selection of interchangeable probes are available. All bodies accept all probes.
- Two (2) year probe warranty
- Heavy-duty, gold-plated locking connector for industrial environments
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) traceable to NIST or PTB included with every probe
- Each probe retains its own unique calibration information (allowing full probe interchangeability)
- Extended cables available for underwater or remote measuring. Specify length when ordering
- Probes are PosiTector SmartLink compatible - wirelessly connect PosiTector 6000 probes to your smart device
Xtreme Cabled Spare Probe
Uniquely designed for rugged applications. The FXS Xtreme probe with zirconia-toughened alumina wear face is ideal for rough steel surfaces.
Enhanced measuring speed of 50+ readings per minute makes it ideal for measuring large, rough surfaces quickly. Scan mode increases measurement rate to over 100 readings per minute (PosiTector Advanced only).
Compatible with PosiTector bodies with serial numbers greater than 700,000.
|Range||0 - 1500 um|
|0 - 60 mils|
|Accuracy*||+ (0.05 mils + 1%)0 - 2 mils|
+ (0.1 mils+1%)> 2 mils
|+ (1 um + 1%)0 - 50 um|
+ (2 um + 1%)> 50 um
*Accuracies are stated as a fixed value plus a percentage of the gage's actual reading.
Probe Ordering Guide
|Probe Model||Substrates||Measuring Range|
|FXS||Ferrous||0 - 60 mils (0 - 1500 um)|